Rehabilitation THERAPY Services
Located inside Hardin Medical Center, HMC Therapy Services has some of the best health professionals and state of the art equipment treating a variety of rehabilitation needs through physical therapy in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The right physical therapy can make a difference in your full recovery of mobility.
Physical Therapy is important for restoring movement and walking ability, strength and flexibility, as well as decreasing pain for patients recovering from injury, surgery, neurology disease and strokes.
Our team can help you gain back your flexibility, mobility, and recovery so you can get back to living life to the fullest!
We offer therapies for many conditions, including:
- Sports Injuries and Rehabilitation
- Spinal Injuries
- Back and neck pain injuries
- Shoulder pain and surgery recovery
- Work Injuries
- Hip pain / injuries
- Ankle and foot pain / injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritic Conditions
- Stroke and Head Trauma Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- All General Orthopedic Care
For over 70 years, our communities have trusted HMC Therapy Services.