Hardin Medical Center knows the importance of community. We love being a part of it.
That’s why in addition to providing excellent healthcare services, we also participate in a variety of community minded service initiatives.
Some of the ways we give back to the community through our participation are:
- Back-to-School Health Fair
- Free Prenatal Classes
- Free Diabetes Education Classes
- HMC Relay for Life Team
- Job Shadowing Opportunities for students interested in Healthcare Careers
- Local high school Career Fairs
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program
- Hardin County EMS at Sporting Events
- After School Programs
- Coats for Kids sponsored by HMC Respiratory Therapy Department
- Various other events and speaking engagements in our community